Record Awaiting Appraisal
Zhelnov P. A critical appraisal of ‘Petrova OV, Dymova OV, Tverdokhlebova DK, Smeltsova EV, Panova EV, Nikulina DM. Comparative analysis of the impact of blood collection systems on the results of the study of indicators hemostasis system. Klin Lab Diagn. 2020 Sep 17;65(10):607-610. English. doi: 10.18821/0869-2084-2020-65-10-607-610. PMID: 33245649’. Zheln. 2020 Dec 2;49(1):r29d27. URI: https://zheln.com/record/2020/11/27/29/.
Zheln Review Appraisal in 10 Steps:
- ✅ Downloaded from the PubMed Systematic Subset Daily Updates
- ❌ Does Not Meet Shojania & Bero 2001 True Positive Criteria for Systematic Reviews by Neither Title nor Abstract
- 🔄 Full Text or Other Reports Collected by Zheln
- 🔄 Generates Pragmatic Evidence Directly Relevant to Evidence-Based Practice?
- 🔄 Is Duplicate?
- 🔄 Passed or Failed Replication?
- 🔄 Has Critical Conduct Flaws?
- 🔄 Liked or Disliked by Zheln?
- 🔄 Practical Implications Summarized by Zheln
- 🔄 Appraisal Published & Call for Crowdfunding
Namely, it means this record does not mention neither ‘systematic review’ nor ‘meta-analysis’ in its title, nor does it contain a literature search strategy in its abstract.
Therefore, this record is ineligible for a Zheln appraisal.
Please be aware this project is independent research and is supported by crowdfunding only, so kindly consider making a minimal donation as low as $1 either on Patreon, GitHub Sponsors, Open Collective, or via PayPal.
Let me know what you think of this article on Twitter @drzhelnov!