Record Awaiting Appraisal
Zhelnov P. A critical appraisal of ‘Eltaybani S, Igarashi A, Yamamoto-Mitani N. Palliative and end-of-life care education in prelicensure nursing curricula: A nationwide survey in an Arab country. Nurse Educ Today. 2021 Jan;96:104644. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2020.104644. Epub 2020 Oct 23. PMID: 33242705’. Zheln. 2020 Dec 2;49(1):r149d27. URI: https://zheln.com/record/2020/11/27/149/.
Zheln Review Appraisal in 10 Steps:
- ✅ Downloaded from the PubMed Systematic Subset Daily Updates
- ❌ Does Not Meet Shojania & Bero 2001 True Positive Criteria for Systematic Reviews by Neither Title nor Abstract
- 🔄 Full Text or Other Reports Collected by Zheln
- 🔄 Generates Pragmatic Evidence Directly Relevant to Evidence-Based Practice?
- 🔄 Is Duplicate?
- 🔄 Passed or Failed Replication?
- 🔄 Has Critical Conduct Flaws?
- 🔄 Liked or Disliked by Zheln?
- 🔄 Practical Implications Summarized by Zheln
- 🔄 Appraisal Published & Call for Crowdfunding
Namely, it means this record does not mention neither ‘systematic review’ nor ‘meta-analysis’ in its title, nor does it contain a literature search strategy in its abstract.
Therefore, this record is ineligible for a Zheln appraisal.
Please be aware this project is independent research and is supported by crowdfunding only, so kindly consider making a minimal donation as low as $1 either on Patreon, GitHub Sponsors, Open Collective, or via PayPal.
Let me know what you think of this article on Twitter @drzhelnov!