Record Awaiting Appraisal
Zhelnov P. A critical appraisal of ‘Livinț Popa L, Dragoș HM, Strilciuc Ș, Pantelemon C, Mureșanu I, Dina C, Văcăraș V, Mureșanu D. Added Value of QEEG for the Differential Diagnosis of Common Forms of Dementia. Clin EEG Neurosci. 2020 Nov 8:1550059420971122. doi: 10.1177/1550059420971122. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33166175’. Zheln. 2020 Nov 14;46(2):r183d10. URI: https://zheln.com/record/2020/11/10/183/.
Zheln Review Appraisal in 10 Steps:
- ✅ Downloaded from the PubMed Systematic Subset Daily Updates
- 🔄 Meets Shojania & Bero 2001 True Positive Criteria for Systematic Reviews by Either Title or Abstract?
- 🔄 Full Text or Other Reports Collected by Zheln
- 🔄 Generates Pragmatic Evidence Directly Relevant to Evidence-Based Practice?
- 🔄 Is Duplicate?
- 🔄 Passed or Failed Replication?
- 🔄 Has Critical Conduct Flaws?
- 🔄 Liked or Disliked by Zheln?
- 🔄 Practical Implications Summarized by Zheln
- 🔄 Appraisal Published & Call for Crowdfunding
I have uploaded this record from PubMed but haven’t appraised it yet.
If you want me to appraise this record, I’ve got several options for you:
- Wait until I get my hands on it myself.
- Buy a subscription on Patreon, GitHub Sponsors, or Open Collective for $1 to $600 and PM me with the review request.
- Send me $1 via PayPal with this reference in the message, and I’ll happily appraise it for you.
- Contact me by email or on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Telegram, and I’m sure we’ll find a way around.
Let me know what you think of this article on Twitter @drzhelnov!