Record Awaiting Appraisal
Zhelnov P. A critical appraisal of ‘Asmare K, Sibhat B, Demissie K, Mamo G, Skjerve E, Ameni G. Tuberculosis in small ruminants and dromedary camels in Ethiopia: A systematic review and meta- analysis. Prev Vet Med. 2020 Oct 17;185:105181. doi: 10.1016/j.prevetmed.2020.105181. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33166824’. Zheln. 2020 Nov 14;46(2):r151d10. URI: https://zheln.com/record/2020/11/10/151/.
Zheln Review Appraisal in 10 Steps:
- ✅ Downloaded from the PubMed Systematic Subset Daily Updates
- 🔄 Meets Shojania & Bero 2001 True Positive Criteria for Systematic Reviews by Either Title or Abstract?
- 🔄 Full Text or Other Reports Collected by Zheln
- 🔄 Generates Pragmatic Evidence Directly Relevant to Evidence-Based Practice?
- 🔄 Is Duplicate?
- 🔄 Passed or Failed Replication?
- 🔄 Has Critical Conduct Flaws?
- 🔄 Liked or Disliked by Zheln?
- 🔄 Practical Implications Summarized by Zheln
- 🔄 Appraisal Published & Call for Crowdfunding
I have uploaded this record from PubMed but haven’t appraised it yet.
If you want me to appraise this record, I’ve got several options for you:
- Wait until I get my hands on it myself.
- Buy a subscription on Patreon, GitHub Sponsors, or Open Collective for $1 to $600 and PM me with the review request.
- Send me $1 via PayPal with this reference in the message, and I’ll happily appraise it for you.
- Contact me by email or on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Telegram, and I’m sure we’ll find a way around.
Let me know what you think of this article on Twitter @drzhelnov!