Mindfulness in Parkinson’s
Zhelnov P. A critical appraisal of ‘van der Heide A, Meinders MJ, Speckens AEM, Peerbolte TF, Bloem BR, Helmich RC. Stress and Mindfulness in Parkinson’s Disease: Clinical Effects and Potential Underlying Mechanisms. Mov Disord. 2020 Oct 23. doi: 10.1002/mds.28345. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33094858’. Zheln. 2020 Oct 24;44(1):r99d24. URI: https://zheln.com/record/2020/10/24/99/.
Zheln Review Appraisal in 10 Steps:
- ✅ Downloaded from the PubMed Systematic Subset Daily Updates
- ✅ Meets Shojania & Bero 2001 True Positive Criteria for Systematic Reviews by Abstract
- ✅ Full Text Collected by Zheln
- 🔄 Generates Pragmatic Evidence Directly Relevant to Evidence-Based Practice?
- 🔄 Is Duplicate?
- 🔄 Passed or Failed Replication?
- 🔄 Has Critical Conduct Flaws?
- 🔄 Liked or Disliked by Zheln?
- 🔄 Practical Implications Summarized by Zheln
- 🔄 Appraisal Published & Call for Crowdfunding
Upon review of the full text, this article is not a systematic review, so it is ineligible for further appraisal.
This project is independent research and is supported by crowdfunding only, so please consider making a minimal donation as low as $1 either on Patreon, GitHub Sponsors, Open Collective, or via PayPal.
Let me know what you think of this article on Twitter @drzhelnov!