Anti-Amyloids for Alzheimer’s
Zhelnov P. A critical appraisal of ‘Lu L, Zheng X, Wang S, Tang C, Zhang Y, Yao G, Zeng J, Ge S, Wen H, Xu M, Guyatt G, Xu N. Anti-Aβ agents for mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease: systematic review and meta-analysis. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2020 Oct 12:jnnp-2020-323497. doi: 10.1136/jnnp-2020-323497. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33046560’. Zheln. 2020 Oct 14;42(2):r116d14. URI: https://zheln.com/record/2020/10/14/116/.
Zheln Review Appraisal in 10 Steps:
- ✅ Downloaded from the PubMed Systematic Subset Daily Updates
- ✅ Meets Shojania & Bero 2001 True Positive Criteria for Systematic Reviews by Title
- ❌ No Full Text Available to Zheln
- 🔄 Generates Pragmatic Evidence Directly Relevant to Evidence-Based Practice?
- 🔄 Is Duplicate?
- 🔄 Passed or Failed Replication?
- 🔄 Has Critical Conduct Flaws?
- 🔄 Liked or Disliked by Zheln?
- 🔄 Practical Implications Summarized by Zheln
- 🔄 Appraisal Published & Call for Crowdfunding
I have already looked at this record but could not advance further as I’m unable to collect the study reports required for this appraisal. Therefore, this appraisal is on the waitlist until the report collection is crowdfunded.
Let me know what you think of this article on Twitter @drzhelnov!