eHealth for Public Health
Zhelnov P. A critical appraisal of ‘Currie CL, Larouche R, Voss ML, Higa EK, Spiwak R, Scott D, Tallow T. The impact of eHealth group interventions on the mental, behavioral, and physical health of adults: a systematic review protocol. Syst Rev. 2020 Sep 23;9(1):217. doi: 10.1186/s13643-020-01479-3. PMID: 32967717; PMCID: PMC7513289’. Zheln. 2020 Oct 2;41(1):r345d2. URI: https://zheln.com/record/2020/10/02/345/.
Zheln Review Appraisal in 10 Steps:
- ✅ Downloaded from the PubMed Systematic Subset Daily Updates
- ✅ Meets Shojania & Bero 2001 True Positive Criteria for Systematic Reviews by Title
- ✅ Full Text Collected by Zheln
- 🔄 Generates Pragmatic Evidence Directly Relevant to Evidence-Based Practice?
- 🔄 Is Duplicate?
- 🔄 Passed or Failed Replication?
- 🔄 Has Critical Conduct Flaws?
- 🔄 Liked or Disliked by Zheln?
- 🔄 Practical Implications Summarized by Zheln
- 🔄 Appraisal Published & Call for Crowdfunding
I have already started appraisal of this article and will complete it as soon as I’m able to. Please return sometime later or follow the progress of this page here or on GitHub as I do the appraisal. Also, you can look for similar systematic review appraisals using search or by tapping on AMA specialty tags at the bottom of this page or in the side menu.
Let me know what you think of this article on Twitter @drzhelnov!